1. No more canker sores & your teeth will be whiter. Take 1 cap full & hold in your mouth for 10 minutes daily, then spit it out. It will make your teeth whiter without expensive pastes. Use it instead of mouthwash.
2. Let your toothbrushes soak in a cup of "Peroxide" to keep them free of germs.
3. Clean your counters and table-tops with peroxide to kill germs and leave a fresh smell; Simply put a little on your dishrag when you wipe, or spray it on the counters.
4. Kill salmonella and other bacteria. After rinsing off your wooden cutting board, pour peroxide on it.
5. Get rid of fungus. Spray a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water on them, especially the toes, every night and let dry to get rid of fungus. .
6. Soak any infections or cuts in 3% peroxide for 5 to 10 minutes several times a day and it will speed the healing.
7. Disinfectant. Fill a spray bottle with a 50/50 mixture of peroxide and water; keep it in every bathroom to use like bleach or most other disinfectants.
8. Plugged sinuses. Tilt your head back & spray into nostrils with your 50/50 mixture whenever you have a cold, or stuffy nose. It will bubble and help to kill the bacteria. Hold for a few minutes, then blow your nose into a tissue.
9. Terrible toothache. If you cannot get to a dentist right away, put a cap full of 3% peroxide into your mouth and hold it for 10 minutes several times a day. The pain will lessen greatly.
10. More natural highlights. If you like a natural look to your HAIR, spray the 50/50 solution on your wet hair after a shower and comb it through. You will not have the 'peroxide burnt blonde hair' like the hair dye packages. If your hair is a light brown, reddish, or dirty blonde, it lightens gradually, so it's not a drastic change.
11. Eliminate boils, fungus, or other skin infections. Put half a bottle of peroxide in your bath to help prevent against any of the above.
12. Peroxide instead of bleach - You can add a cup of peroxide to a load of whites in your laundry to whiten them instead of bleach. If there is blood on clothing, pour directly on the soiled spot. Let it sit for a minute, then RUB & RINSE IN COLD WATER. Repeat if necessary.
13. Clean mirrors. Use peroxide to clean your mirrors with NO SMEARING!